PERSONAL MORNING PASSWORD.
Morning is a new opening and most openings have a lids, likewise every lid has a perspective strategy for opening. That is why:
● Moses would say, “Lord, if You don’t go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere.”
● Abraham would say, “The Lord will provide.”
● Jacob would say, “I won’t let go of You unless You bless me.”
● Joshua would say, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
● Samuel would say, “Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening.”
● Nehemiah would say, “The joy of the Lord is my strength.”
● David would say, “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.” _and “This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.”_
● Solomon would say, “Trust in the Lord, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.”
● Isaiah would say, “Arise and shine for my Glory has come.” and “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
● Jeremiah would say, “The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me.”
● Jabez would say, “Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory.”
● Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would say, “We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord.”
● Ezekiel would say, “Any dry bones in my life, live again.”
Life is enigmatic, experiential, complex, simple, meaningful, and meaningless perspectively, but life as life is common and mysterious.
We make meaning and meaningless to life. Life neither make nor mar, but we either make or mar our shared life through action and inaction, right thought, wrong thought, right speech, wrong speech and speechlessness.
What is morning password? That password serves as a gateway, principle that
gates, and guards you, and vise versa.
Beliefs determine attitude
Attitude determines results
Results determine mood. Therefore make a good belief. Do not ask me of what makes good good? Because its embedded in you naturally.
Kingsley’s morning password: Thank you Lord for sufficient provisions, I need more grace to accomplish them.
What is yours?